Mirka MIW950-DE1230-4, 9" LEROS Dust Free Solutions Kit
Years of development work and a determined focus on ergonomics and user-friendliness have resulted in the lightest brushless electric wall and ceiling sander on the market, Mirka® LEROS. This unique tool has features like no other comparable sander available.
- Mirka LEROS - the lightest and most advanced wall and ceiling sander, features unique brushless sander innovative solutions, including a sanding head with 180° flexibility and a 5 mm random orbital movement, making it extremely user friendly. Due to the light weight, the compact and ergonomic design, Mirka LEROS improves the work efficiency significatly compared to any comparable competitor tool in the market. Hence, there is less need for breaks or interruptions due to fatigue.
- Mirka LEROS is designed to perform best when using Abranet and dust-extraction.
- Mirka's net solution enables a much faster, but still clean, sanding. A common problem is that the fine dust is instantly clogging paper abrasives. The unique Abranet makes a proper cutting without clogging and last longer than the competitive products. Abranet discs are ideal for traditional drywall and plaster sanding and the more aggressive Abranet Ace HD discs, on the other hand, are perfect for hard plaster walls or other hard surfaces.
- Mikra LEROS (MIW95020BAUS)
- HEPA Dust Extractor (DE-1230-PC)
- Dust extractor Hose and sleeve (MIN6519411 + MIE6515911)
- 20" Extension Pole for LEROS Sander (MIW-EXT)
- Abranet Grit 120 (9A-223-120)
- Abranet Grit 150 (9A-223-150)
- Abranet Grit 180 (9A-223-180)
- Lightweight, only 7.7 lbs. Mirka LEROS is the lightest wall and ceiling sander on the market. Thanks to the lightweight, the operator can sand for longer periods and less strain is put on the operator’s body.
- 180° flexible sanding head. The flexible sanding head enables the tool to easily follow the operator’s movements and permits the operator to use ergonomic working position. The flexible head also helps the operator to reach the surface from different angles
- 5 mm random orbital movement. The random orbital movement enables an easy handling of the tool and a better finish. Hence, there are fewer interruptions due to fatigue and less re-work is needed.
- Full force system. Due to the lack of springs and brushes there is no need to press the tool against the wall when sanding with Mirka LEROS. Instead the complete force is transferred to the sanding process.
- Extended Sanding. The T-shaped handle gives you the opportunity to use different grips. You can use it to reach higher up or vary your working positions in order to avoid fatigue. The handle also protects the hose when the sander is leaning towards a wall. In order to sand higher walls or ceilings just assemble the extension shaft to the tool and you will get 19" additional reach without using a ladder.
- Brushless motor. The brushless motor reduces the weight of the tool significantly. In addition, less maintenance is needed since there are no carbon brushes that need to be changed.
- Dust-free. To enable efficient dust-free sanding the shroud has two suctions points and a pad that is optimized for Abranet sanding discs. The operator saves time and money and the working environment is cleaner and healthier.
HEPA Dust Extractor Features
- 3 Layers of dust protection and filtration
- Versatile accessories - Work Station - Handle - Tool case fastening system
- One button Push & Clean flat filter cleaning
- Certified HEPA filter
- Powerful motor with improved air flow
- Easily accessible flat filter
- High volume container
- hose storage
- AutoStart function