92773 MCR Safety Cut Pro 15 Gauge Hypermax Shell Polyurethane Coated Palm and Fingertips
Flexibility with Great Cut & Abrasion Resistance
Hypermax engineered yarn provides high levels of cut resistance. The 92773 Cut Pro glove features an 15 gauge white Hypermax engineered yarn shell with a white PU palm and finger coating. The 15 gauge shell provides great flexibility and the PU coating provides good abrasion resistance and durability. Take comfort and durability to the Max with Hypermax.
- 15 gauge white Hypermax™ engineered yarn shell
- Excellent dexterity and flexibility
- White PU palm and finger coating
- Good abrasion resistance and grip
- Comfortable and easy to wear!
Industries & Applications
- Assembly Line Production
- Automotive Assembly
- Furniture industry
- Material Handling
- Shipping / receiving