Dynabrade 40320 Dynafile II Abrasive Belt Machine Sander
Brand New with 1 Year Warranty
- Belt Size Inches (mm): 1/4-3/4 in. (6-19) W x 18 in. (457) L
- hp (W): 0.5 (373)
- Style: 7 Degree Offset
- Free Speed (RPM): 20,000
- SFPM (SMPM): 4550 (1382)
- Exhaust Type: Front
- Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: SCFM (LPM): 28 (793)
- Air Motor: 05027
- Length Inch (mm): 14-1/4 (362)
- Height Inch (mm): 4-7/8 (124)
- Weight (lbs): 2.8
- Packaged Weight (lbs): 3.6
Features & Benefits:
- Grind, deburr, blend and polish, on metal, plastic, fiberglass,composites, rubber, glass and more.
- Grind from contact wheel or platen pad; finish and polish using slack of belt.
- Lightweight, ergonomic 7° offset design. Grinding head pivots 360° for securing in most efficient position.
- Belt guard easily detaches for quick abrasive change; simple belt tracking adjustment knob.
- Includes 11206 Contact Arm for 3/4" wide x 18" long belts.
All tools must be registered at www.Dynabrade.com to qualify for Lifetime Warranty. All Dynabrade portable pneumatic power tools are rigorously inspected and performance tested in our factory before shipping to our customers. If a Dynabrade tool develops a performance problem and an inherent defect is found during normal use and service, Dynabrade will warrant this tool against defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the tool. Upon examination and review at our factory, Dynabrade shall confirm that the tool qualifies for warranty status, and will repair or replace the tool at no charge to the customer. Normally wearable parts and products are NOT covered under this warranty. Uncovered items include bearings, contact wheels, rotor blades, regulators, valve stems, levers, shrouds, guards, O-rings, seals, gaskets and other wearable parts. Dynabrade's warranty policy is contingent upon proper use of our tools in accordance with factory recommendations, instructions and safety practices. It shall not apply to equipment that has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident or tampering in any way so as to affect its normal performance. To activate lifetime warranty, customer must register each portable pneumatic power tool at www.dynabrade.com. Dynabrade will not honor lifetime warranty on unregistered tools. A one-year warranty will be honored on all unregistered portable pneumatic power tools. (In European countries, warranty on unregistered tools will be two years.) Lifetime warranty applies only to portable pneumatic tools manufactured by Dynabrade, Inc. in the USA. Lifetime warranty applies only to the original tool owner, warranty is non-transferable.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed