Mirka 9A-150-APRP - Abranet 2-3/4" x 8" Mesh Grip Sheet Assortment Pack, (10 Sheets/Pkg)
Assortment Pack Includes: 1-80 grit, 1-100 grit, 1-120 grit, 1-150 grit, 1-180 grit, 1-220 grit, 1-320 grit, 1-400 grit, 1-600 grit and a pad protector.
Mirka Abranet is a revolutionary new sanding material for dust-free sanding. This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface. The result is seen as a very uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface. Since the amount of airborne dust has been minimized, the work environment is remarkably improved.
Abranet has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a large amount of other materials. This is a durable long-lasting sanding material.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
- Durable long-lasting product
- Hard wood
- MDF / HDF
- Mild steel / carbon steel
- Non-ferrous metal
- Paint stripping / removal
- Paint sanding
- Plaster / Putty
- Body filler
- Solid surface
- Soft / Resinous wood
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Copper alloys / brass / bronze
- Glass fibre
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed