Mirka BaseCut 5" PSA Linkrol Disc
- New white color
- Improved grain
- Heavier paper
Basecut, our economy abrasives, now have better cutting performance and longer life. You will know the new Basecut by its white color and the 'New & Improved' mark on the box. All the same grits, shapes, and sizes are available so you can continue with your usual applications.
- BaseCut by Mirka is a an economical abrasive that offers the characteristics of superior Design, production processes and materials.
- BaseCut makes an aggressive initial cut and thanks to its durability has a long working lifespan that reduces cost.
- The BaseCut is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more.
- Grain - Aluminum Oxide
- Bonding - Resin over resin
- Backing - D, C, and B paper
- Coating - Semi Open
- Grit Range - P80-P500
Finer grits suitable for dry sanding of surfaces with primer and lacquer
Available in discs, sheets and rolls with PSA or Grip attachment.