Hook & Loop Premium Discs with Film Backing
These sanding disks are ideal for automotive, wood, and construction use. The disks are made from aluminum oxide – a tough, durable, long lasting abrasive that can be used many times. It is the most widely used abrasive grain in surface preparation for paint, wood, metal, fiberglass, and plastic.
Hanko offers a variety of grit sandpaper. You can use the sandpaper for a variety of applications depending on the grit. Use higher grits for fine sanding such as removing luster, surface blemishes, and scratches. Use lower grits for heavy sanding and stripping.
Features & Benefits:
- Film backing: For more consistent finishes, faster cut, tear resistance and longer life vs. paper backed discs
- Premium blue-fired aluminum oxide mineral: For longer life than other aluminum oxide discs
- Phenolic Resin over Resin Bond: For better mineral retention and longer life than urea resin or resin over glue bonds
- Modified Open Coat with Premium Stearate: To resist loading for longer life
- Can be used Wet or Dry
- Packaging: 100 discs per box
- Backing: PET FILM
- Grain: Blue Aluminum Oxide
- Bond: Resin over Resin
- Attachment: Hook & Loop Style
- Modified Open Coat
- Premium Stearate
- Solid Surfaces
- Better evenness than that of paper backing.
- Longer life time than that of paper backing.
- Easy Attachment and Clean Working Environment