(You save $66.25)
Dynabrade 56804 3-1/2" Central Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Random Orbital Sander, 3/16 - Brand New with Lifetime Warranty
- Central Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Has 1" outside diameter vacuum port, for easy connection to central vacuum system. 3/16" (5 mm) diameter orbit.
- Dynorbital Supreme models run at 12,000 RPM. Rotor utilizes five blades and produces more useable power. Composite rotor is stronger and has better lubricating qualities, enabling blades to last longer.
- Composite base has integrated rubber over-mold creating a non-slip feel, as well as insulating from cold. The air motor is suspended by vibration-absorbing rubber rings (Patent No. 5,319,888) to minimize vibration.
- Triple-sealed front double row balancer bearing (Patent No. 4,854,085) is guarded from sanding residue for long life and lower maintenance; easy replacement using 57098 Repair Kit.
- Anti-clog design (Patent No. 5,319,888) enhances the vacuum pick-up on central vacuum models. Dust particles are directed away from the air motor (reducing contamination) following a smoother, easier path of extraction. Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
All tools must be registered at www.Dynabrade.com to qualify for Lifetime Warranty. All Dynabrade portable pneumatic power tools are rigorously inspected and performance tested in our factory before shipping to our customers. If a Dynabrade tool develops a performance problem and an inherent defect is found during normal use and service, Dynabrade will warrant this tool against defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the tool. Upon examination and review at our factory, Dynabrade shall confirm that the tool qualifies for warranty status, and will repair or replace the tool at no charge to the customer. Normally wearable parts and products are NOT covered under this warranty. Uncovered items include bearings, contact wheels, rotor blades, regulators, valve stems, levers, shrouds, guards, O-rings, seals, gaskets and other wearable parts. Dynabrade's warranty policy is contingent upon proper use of our tools in accordance with factory recommendations, instructions and safety practices. It shall not apply to equipment that has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident or tampering in any way so as to affect its normal performance. To activate lifetime warranty, customer must register each portable pneumatic power tool at www.dynabrade.com. Dynabrade will not honor lifetime warranty on unregistered tools. A one-year warranty will be honored on all unregistered portable pneumatic power tools. (In European countries, warranty on unregistered tools will be two years.) Lifetime warranty applies only to portable pneumatic tools manufactured by Dynabrade, Inc. in the USA. Lifetime warranty applies only to the original tool owner, warranty is non-transferable.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed