Dynabrade 55585, Right Angle Rotatable Drill 0.4hp, 2400 RPM, Rear Exhaust (Qty. 1)
Mini right angle drills are critical tools in the assembly or repair of an aircraft, especially when working in confined areas. Four speeds are available with two work spindle thread options that are ideal for use on a variety of materials
- Governor controlled motor maintains consistent speed under load.
- Four available speeds - 900, 2,400, 3,200, 5,000 RPM.
- 1/4"-28 and 9/32"-40 available threaded terminations.
- Composite body and tactile thermoplastic rubber tool grip provides comfortable control of the tool during use.
- Lightweight thermal-insulated housing reduces cold air transmission and vibration to the operator.
- Sealed gear case protects gears and reduces maintenance.
DYNABRADE INNOVATION Rotatable head and housing adjust without tools
- Rotating drill head, adjusts to 12 positions, (360°) in relation to the safety throttle lever.
- Head rotates in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Tool free adjustment.
- Patent pending.
- RPM: 2400
- HP: 0.4 hp (298 W)
- Collet: 1/4" -28 thread
- Air Consumption: 26 SCFM (736 LPM)
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4" NPT
- Hose I.D.: 9/32" -40 Thread