(You save $128.51)
Dynabrade 53283 9" Right Angle Grinder High-Profile Guard with Autobalancer
2.8 hp, 6,500 RPM, Adjustable Exhaust, 5/8"-11 Spindle Thread
Depressed Center Wheel Grinder
Heavy Material Removal
Rebel 2.8 hp grinders are the most advantageous choice for demanding, high-torque grinding applications. Where some tools grind to a halt, the Rebel 2.8 hp grinder refuses to yield to the rigors of a fast-paced production environment.
Rebel 2.8 hp series grinders are powerful tools designed to overcome the challenges of heavy-duty industrial applications. Grind through heavy welds, rapidly remove parting lines or cut & grind through large gates with the most powerful right angle grinder from Dynabrade, the Rebel 2.8 hp series. Durability has been elevated to a new level; with 1,000+ hours of use between recommended maintenance, the Rebel 2.8 hp is a tool to depend upon. Industrial applications can be optimized using a variety of abrasives with an assortment of attachment options. Dynabrade has engineered optional guards, flanges, and backing pad configurations that make abrasive compatibility with the Rebel 2.8 hp Series easy!
POWER – The best rotor & vane style motor power-to-weight ratio in the industry. (Grinders 2.8 hp at 7.3 lbs. & Sanders 2.8 hp at 6.2 lbs.) – Governor-controlled motor maintains consistent power in demanding applications.
DURABILITY – Sealed gear case with ultra high-performance gear grease. – 1,000+ hours between recommended maintenance. – Cast aluminum motor housing.
COMPATIBILITY – Work with fiber discs, layered flap discs, type 27, 28, 29, or 42 abrasives using guard & flange configurations. – Adjustable guard & vibration dampening handle allow for left or right-handed use.
- The best power-to-weight ratio in the industry with governor-controlled motor for demanding applications.
- Sealed gear case, 1,000+ hours before maintenance, cast aluminum motor housing
- American-made with adjustable guard & vibration dampening handle allow for left or right-handed use.
- Compatible with layered flap discs, type 27, 28, 29, or 42 abrasives using guard & flange configurations.
- High Profile guard included with tool, other size guards available.
- High-Profile guard allows for safe use of type 27 flap and stripping discs.
Tech Tip: Always orient your work so that grinding wheels rotate away from sharp edges; grinding wheels can catch an edge and cause the grinder to kick back.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed