Mirka AOS130-B 1-1/4" Angled Orbital Battery Sander, 3mm orbit
Mirka is expanding its power tool range by introducing the first small brushless battery driven spot repair sanders.
As with all Mirka machines, the ergonomic design has been a priority to ensure that the light tool can comfortably be used for long periods without fatigue. These strong cordless sanders enable a long working time in spot repair sanding operations. The lithium-ion battery lasts up to 16 hours in industrial use and charges in only 45 minutes.
Brushless spot repair sander with a random 3 mm orbit. The battery-driven Mirka AOS-B 130NV is small, ergonomic and energy efficient. There's no cord to get tangled in and no air supply that can get contaminated; this tool does not even require oiling.
Features & Benefits
- Rechargable Lithium-ion technology for a longer battery life
- Battery recharges in 40 minutes or less
- Can be used up to 16 hours in spot repair applications
- No pneumatic hose or electric cord
- Small, ergonomic and cordless
- Max RPM can be adjusted from 4,000-8,000 and easily locked
- Battery uses only 1% energy compared to pneumatic tools!
- Quick-lock system makes changing the backing pad easy
Finessing (ART, OEM)
- Polarstar® SR or WPF finessing discs
E-coat and primer sanding application (OEM)
- Abranet®, Q.Silver® ACE or Polarstar® SR
Solid Surface sanding applications
- Abranet®, Abralon® (with grip backing pad)
What comes in the box?
- Sander (with battery inserted in machine)
- Charger with cord
- Spare battery
- Hard PSA backing pad mounted
- Grip soft backing pad
- Sander Manual
- A very low noise and vibration level
- Ergonomic Handle
- One of the first small and ergonomic sanders with orbital or random orbital movement
- No disturbing pneumatic hose or electric cable
- Easy change of backing pad with help of a Quick lock - system