(You save $57.64)
Dynabrade 59020 - 5" (127 mm) Dia. Non-Vacuum Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, .25 hp, 12,000 RPM, 3/16" (5 mm) Dia. Orbit, Rear Exhaust
Quickly refinish wood boards to your exact needs with this Dynabrade orbital sander. This sander's 12,000 RPM speed ensures fast operation, and it works through your air compressor via ts 1/4-inch FNTP connector, so you won't need an extra power source for operation. Its lever throttle control ensures precision, so you can complete projects without complications.
- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. Grey lever identifies 3/16" (5 mm) dia. orbit, used for general sanding.
- Drop-In Motor available (sold separately) to reduce costly down-time associated with routine maintenance. More Power - True 12,000 RPM air motor. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.25 hp/186 W). High-strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air (14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform separately, to install on existing tools!
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm. Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color-coded to designate tool orbit. Easy maintenance and vacuum conversion. Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance. Low Sound Levels. Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
- Speed Control allows thumb-control regulating of tool speed. Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications. Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance. High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with one-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating.
- Free speed: 12000 RPM
- Inlet size: 1/4" FNPT
- Hose size: 1/4"
- Air consumption: 2 CFM (max); Air consumption at load: 14 SCFM (max)
- Noise level: 75 dB
- Orbit dia: 3/16"
- Disc/pad diam: 5"
- Control type: Lever throttle
- Handle type: Palm style
- Spindle Thread: 5/16" - 24"
- Power capacity: 1/4 HP
- Pressure: 90 PSIG
- Includes Urethane, weight-mated, non-vac pad
- Weight: 2.35 lbs.
All tools must be registered at www.Dynabrade.com to qualify for Lifetime Warranty. All Dynabrade portable pneumatic power tools are rigorously inspected and performance tested in our factory before shipping to our customers. If a Dynabrade tool develops a performance problem and an inherent defect is found during normal use and service, Dynabrade will warrant this tool against defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the tool. Upon examination and review at our factory, Dynabrade shall confirm that the tool qualifies for warranty status, and will repair or replace the tool at no charge to the customer. Normally wearable parts and products are NOT covered under this warranty. Uncovered items include bearings, contact wheels, rotor blades, regulators, valve stems, levers, shrouds, guards, O-rings, seals, gaskets and other wearable parts. Dynabrade's warranty policy is contingent upon proper use of our tools in accordance with factory recommendations, instructions and safety practices. It shall not apply to equipment that has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident or tampering in any way so as to affect its normal performance. To activate lifetime warranty, customer must register each portable pneumatic power tool at www.dynabrade.com. Dynabrade will not honor lifetime warranty on unregistered tools. A one-year warranty will be honored on all unregistered portable pneumatic power tools. (In European countries, warranty on unregistered tools will be two years.) Lifetime warranty applies only to portable pneumatic tools manufactured by Dynabrade, Inc. in the USA. Lifetime warranty applies only to the original tool owner, warranty is non-transferable.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed