Wool Cutting Pads
Choose 100% twisted wool for your most aggressive compounding applications and wool-acrylic blend for light cutting. For light compounding of fresh paint, get a superior finish with electrified sheepskin pads.
4 PLY 100% TWISTED WOOL PAD
- Each strand of high grade wool fiber is tightly twisted, allowing our pad to stay at a consistent level of aggression for longer periods of operation.
- Choose from 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" pile lengths. Choose shorter pile for your most aggessive compounding and longer pile for aggessive compounding with greater durability. Available in Hook & Loop and Bolt on Canvas.
50/50 WOOL ACRYLIC
- A unique fiber combination for light compounding, comprised of 50% 4 ply twisted wool and 50% single strand wool/acrylic blend. Allows the operator to accomplish a range of light compounding to heavier polishing tasks depending on the compound or polish used.
- Available in Hook & Loop and Bolt on Canvas
ELECTRIFIED WHITE SHEEPSKIN
- The electrification process removes the microscopic barbs from the hairs in the wool resulting in a soft and effective compounding material that does not scratch the painted surface.
- Choose from 3", 4", and 5" diameters with a 1/2" or 3/4" pile height.
- Available in Hook & Loop only.