(You save $3.33)
Mirka Gold is a durable product very well suited for sanding at high speeds. Gold is an all-round sanding material that can be used for many purposes. In order to achieve an optimal sanding result, the semi-open grit binding and special stearate coating are designed to prevent clogging and pill forming.
10 ea., 80, 100, 120, 150, 220
- Gold is designed for finishing and heavy stock removal.
- The durable aluminum oxide grain delivers a fast, exceptionally long lasting cut.
- Proprietary backing is stronger than other competitive brands using traditional backing.
- High strength resin bonding for superior grain support.
- A special stearate coating is used to maximize resistance to clogging and loading.
- A uniform, semi open coat design produces an even, consistent scratch pattern.
- Automotive Refinishing
- Wood Processing
- Metal Processing
- Marine Industry
- Vehicles Manufacturing
- Grain: Aluminum Oxide
- Bonding: Resin over Resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: P36-P40 E-Weight Paper, P80-150 D-Weight Latex Paper, P180-500 C-Weight Latex Paper
- Coating: Semi-Open
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: P36-P500
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed